Our clients come to us because they have questions. Our Toolkit of User Experience / Human Factors Services will find your answers.
• How can we make our product simple, intuitive and safe?
• How can we design a product that meets FDA and AAMI guidelines and standards?
• How do we conduct Human Factors research that is compliant with ANSI/AAMI 62366?
• How can can we ensure we’re purchasing easy to use technology?
• How can we increase patient safety and decrease staff frustration?
• What questions should we ask vendors about usability before we purchase?
• Can customers easily use our product on the go?
• How can we keep our customers satisfied and loyal?
• How can we go beyond providing basic features and create a memorable, delightful user experience?
• What, exactly, do users mean when they say our product is “hard to use”?
• How can we keep our competitive feature set, but still be intuitive?
• What do our customers really want and need?